Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Preferences

Everyone has their preferences.

Hot vs. Cold

Pink vs. Blue

Even vs. Odd

Dogs vs. Cats

So what about Butterbeer vs. Pumpkin Juice?




Before my trip, I had never had the opportunity to try the drinks only found in a world I had dreamed of and wished to visit. I can tell you though, that I was more than slightly excited about the chance to taste them as soon as I arrived.

And what did I think?

Pumpkin Juice!

Much like apple cider, this drink had a dominant pumpkin flavor in addition to the apples and other spices tasted in each glorious sip.





Butterbeer was a very, very sweet carbonated butterscotch concoction with a thick cream layer on top. I could handle a few sips, but overall it was too sugary for me. I did like, however, the frozen butterbeer option (like a slushy) and they even had an alcoholic version too!



So maybe I would not be able to survive on the pitchers of butterbeer, but send a pitcher of pumpkin juice my way and I will be as happy as a clam!

No comments: