Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Photography Challenge Day 1: Self Portrait...

I realized that after I wrote the post about the photography challenge, I would not be able to keep a strict regimen of posting every day. Who was I kidding... at least I am trying, right? So lets not be too picky on the "day 1" or "day 2" entries as obviously in bloggy world, these words don't apply to normal days as we know them.

A sort of space/time incongruity. Okay, honestly I don't know what that means... just thought it up. But hey, it sounds nice!

So for "Day 1: Self Portrait"...

I give you...


... Me! (Behind my camera.) I know, I know that's cheating. Honestly though, I didn't have any makeup on and was a little camera shy... of being in front of the camera. It is a challenge though, and a new age where I don't have to be wearing make up 24X7...

AND

VOILA!


Mascara and Eyeliner only friends. Yup, that is some self love right there. Not really, but hey, I gotta own what I have right? I realized that when ever I take pictures, I have a "signature head tilt" - I believe it eliminates the double chin... but in return it gives me a crooked smile.  I also realized with these pictures that the vent in our bathroom needs to be cleaned. It is quite fuzzy. (Vent picture not included.)

If you are wondering why my hair color is so different in pictures that I obviously took moments a part, well I used different filters.

I said it might be an age where I don't have to use makeup 24x7... I didn't say I don't use photoshop! :)

Until we meet again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually really like the first self-portrait, not that you don't look beautiful in your other photo. :)