Saturday, September 17, 2011

My NEW Best Friend and a Photography Challenge

I have been hanging out with my NEW best friend A LOT recently...


My brain is buzzing with thoughts about organelles, lymphocytes, immunity, genetics... lets hope I can remember all of it for Wednesday...

But in the mean time... one of the bloggys I follow -  "With Grace and Lace" is completing a Photography Challenge and I thought it was such a great idea, I think I am going to take the challenge as well!

So tomorrow I will embark on a 30 day photography challenge, and maybe just maybe I will come up with something good enough to submit for one of my 25X25 items - 22. Learn how to use my camera and photoshop… and submit one of my creations to a public competition.

 
Want to take the challenge? Come a long!

Tomorrow... a self portrait... eek!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the photo challenge!