Thursday, August 4, 2011

7 books, 7 days, 7 chances



So this itty bitty little contest started a mere five days ago.

In June JK Rowling released an announcement about a website like none other. An experience that will include information about the series not previously released, interaction with the content... and who knows what else...

Any who... one million lucky fans are going to be granted super early to the access to the site before the rest of the world in October. The contest... the Magical Quill. Be one of the ones to arrive at the site when the question is posed, answer the question correctly, find the quill, and register and you win! A limited amount of people are allowed to register per day. As soon as the "quota" is hit, quill disappears, site closes.

So I knew the website would give more information about the competition on July 31st (Harry's Birthday.) I did forget however London is not CST.

Well darn.

I slept through the first question.

I pretty much resigned to the fact that I would not be one of the million. My luck of winning things is like less probable then getting struck by lightning while sitting on my couch. Yeah can't even gamble - I look at a slot machine and they take a quarter.

Well I woke up at around 4am Monday and checked the website. Might as well, right?

Okay, so now I am worried about sitting on my couch during a thunderstorm... because this girl **points at self** got early registration.

HOW EXCITING!?!?!?! 





So now I have to wait a few weeks... but who cares? I get to visit it early.. Yipee!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I have been so busy this week that I haven't been able to do it yet, I'm hoping for tomorrow!