Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm Going Back


 
I don’t think I was ever one of those people that thought she “hated” school. I L.O.V.E.D to learn, really I did. When I graduated, I didn’t know what to do with myself. I had been in school my entire life, and I had loved *almost* every minute of it.

I missed school. I still miss school.

People asked me if I would go to grad school. “Of course!” I’d say. Unfortunately I wasn’t sure exactly what I would go to grad school for. As a nurse, there are many different paths that one could pursue which equated to too many options for me to choose from. Well, almost three years later I have made my decision … AND got in YIPEE!!

This fall I’ll be going to Vanderbilt University… and thanks to being a nurse at Children’s, I won’t have to pay a dime in tuition.  63,000 dollars saved… I’ll take that!

Eeek! Am I really going back to school??




photo credit / weheartit

No comments: