Saturday, December 4, 2010

I need your help!

I am turning 25 in a few months. Ahh!





Twenty Five is …
• The minimum age of candidates for election to the United States House of
Representatives. (If I am feeling ambitious)
• The name of the national board game of India. (Pachisi – Hindi for 25)
• A design studio in the Czech Republic
• The size of the full roster on a major league baseball team
• The atomic number of manganese



But for me, twenty five means I need to broaden my horizons…

So I NEED your help! I want to compile a list of 25 things I should do/try while I am “25.”

I am copying this concept from a friend who copied it from her friend – and I think it is such a GREAT idea!!



So if you have any ideas or suggestions… pass them along my way. I promise I will keep an open mind, and will put together the top 25 things I think I might be able to accomplish! So ExCiTeD!!

Thanks!!!!!

No comments: