Thursday, November 4, 2010

I don't think we are in Kansas anymore!!

Oh Toto!

I don’t think we are in Kansas anymore!!

This land is so much different than the one we are used to…


In our land, many have yet to meet Jesus in person. But here, Jesus and a Catholic School girl show up as a date? … And the girl is obviously pregnant… Oh my!





Toto, Mardi Gras only happens once a year in our land, and that is in February. But here, it is every day!





Do I believe my eyes? Is that a Tiger and a Ninja Turtle being friendly with one another? They must be Animals… instead of regular animals!





In this land, even Waldo is looking for himself! Oh he might just have to go to the Emerald City with us to ask the Wizard of Oz for help!





And if I had thought I had seen everything, here come Mario and Luigi, and they have found Princess Peach! I wonder what the witches will have to say about the Princess!





Oh and I think I met some celebrities that I just have to tell Auntie Em about…



Their names were Tiger and Elin… and boy was Elin fit to be tied !





There was also a gentleman named Alan and he was caring around a baby! I think he had lost his marbles, mumbling something about a one man wolf pack. I kept him far away from my toto!





And what has made this land the most interesting? I found an honest to goodness Tin Man! He told me that he didn’t have a heart, but we found him one.




Oh Toto!

This has been such a strange land, but I don’t think I want to leave. I am pretty sure I will just keep these Ruby slippers and hang around here for awhile!

No comments: