Monday, October 25, 2010

Just Apparated Back...

So I have kept a small, little secret.

Who am I kidding? I didn’t keep it – I practically told EVERYONE!

I WENT TO HOGWARTS!!!!!


Okay, I have to admit, I am a muggle. Unfortunately my parents aren’t wizards nor did I get blessed with any powers. But – I am pretty close with Harry Potter. Because of this, Harry pulled some magical strings and low and behold I received an owl post inviting me to HIS WORLD! (Coincidentally my two friends received one too!)

I just apparated back today, so I am a bit tired, but I wanted to share a few pictures from our adventure. Too bad muggles can’t live there 24/7 or I think I would take up permanent residence at the Inn in The Three Broomsticks.

Stay tuned for more of our magical adventures… but here is a tiny peek for now…




Just Arrived!! (You can’t apparate right into Hogwarts, so I took the train the rest of the way)





Hogsmeade (It snows in Hogsmeade pretty much year round. Whether it's warm or cold outside.)






The Hogwarts Castle (Boy did we have fun in there!!)





Trying some Butterbeer for the VERY FIRST TIME!!! (At the Three Broomsticks)





We Support You Harry Potter!!

No comments: