Saturday, July 31, 2010

I might not be able to fall asleep so quickly now...




So while combing through the national news a few weeks ago, I came across a particularly interesting article. The title read:

"Which Came First, The Chicken or The Egg?"

I can't tell you how excited I was when I read this headline. Someone had finally solved one of the universe's mysteries!

This topic has plagued my thoughts to such an extent that I could only allot time to solve this mystery right before bed. Why? Well I just get plain too sleepy and being sleepy isn't useful unless it is bedtime.

So what did the article deduce? Scientists concluded that the protein necessary for the formation of the egg can only be found in the chicken's ovaries. Thus, you must have a chicken to produce an egg.

You can find the MSNBC article about it HERE.

I know what you are thinking. "Well Jenny," you say. "Then where did the chicken come from?"


Very simple.







Case solved. Since it's bedtime now, I guess I will try to figure out how the pyramids were built.

No comments: