Monday, October 3, 2011

PM

I know I have said this before...

I love nature.

I really do.

Sometimes though, I don't understand why certain... very scary, very creepy, creatures of the ground exist.

Take for instance... Mister Praying Mantis... I will call him PM.



PM was guarding my house today. If you heard a scream around 3:20 CDT, it was me. We would have been perfectly fine if he hadn't gotten on to his haunches and turn his head like a human
... AND WATCH ME.



Have you ever seen a Praying Mantis whip its head around?

Well it is darn right creepy. I screamed a few more times.

I realized that I had seen PM before and now I strongly believe he's been following me. Perhaps he has an agenda...

Evidence...


It gives me the heebie jeebies just looking at him. *shutters*

I tried to take some video evidence of the head whipping, but of course he wouldn't show off when I was recording. All 4 feet* of him, I am worried he might give up stalking and try eating next time!!!

Hope you are PM free!!!



*four feet actually means three inches, but that doesn't mean he was any less scary*

No comments: