Saturday, June 18, 2011

It All Ends... in 26 DAYS!

I apologize I have been a little MIA... okay a lot MIA.

but... I would never... ever... miss updating you about all things Harry - and there has been a lot of things!!

First - "Pottermore"



Although J.K. Rowling has been hush, hush, Potter fans around the world have been whispering about what this new site/announcement will entail. Rowling's lawyer confirmed that although this is not a new book, The Leaky Cauldron was granted a sneak preview of the content and described it as "one of the most amazing, engaging and breathtaking additions to this fandom imaginable".

I personally am hoping that this site will include the once mentioned encyclopedia with everything I EVER wanted to know about the Harry Potter universe. (Hey I need something to help me with my withdrawals!)






Second - the FINAL Trailer.... and it looks beyond AMAZING...






Third - Harry Potter FINAL Movie Celebration including opening night movie showing...


Celebration, you ask? Why yes.... I am throwing a celebration! In honor of the very, last movie (as we know it) I am throwing a celebration/grieving party - depends how you look at it - and am very excited!

If you are going to be in the Nashville area on the evening of June 14th ... and are a big Harry Potter fan... and would like to come... let me know and I will give you more details!

I think that is all I have for now, hope you are having a good weekend!

No comments: