Tuesday, May 31, 2011

44 Days...

... Until it is over...







I still can't believe it. One of my friends "K" said "Jenny, it isn't over until the DVD comes out!!"

She's right, but I will still grieve when the lights slowly brighten after I have witnessed the last moments of the Deathly Hallows... and the epilogue. An epilogue further cements the ending and completion of a series.

I came across a video of the HP actors attempting to describe their feelings of the movies in just one word... and I teared up.




My word, (more to JK Rowling, the actors,  everyone associated with the movie) - THANK YOU.

I began reading Harry Potter while I was still a teenager. I feel that the culmination of this series will be the closing of the door to my younger years... I vacillate over how I feel about being 25. Right now I feel old.

I really need someone to start penning a series that will rival this one... or my Harry Potter withdrawal will be a long, sad one.

Whelp. With mixed emotions I want to share some of the new "It All Ends 7.15" posters for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II...






I found the posters here...

No comments: