Saturday, November 20, 2010

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

So I went to see a movie yesterday.

At midnight.


It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

(The letters don’t stand for anything individually, just wanted to give more emphasis to the word.)

Because I don’t want to tarnish the movie’s reputation by simply putting a few rushed words together, I will share a few stills from the movie that I got off of the Harry Potter facebook site.


Dementors trying to get Harry and friends in the elevator. Favorite quote from this scene? Ron – “My wife is in the basement!” Harry “Ron, you don’t have a wife.” Ron is under the influence of polyjuice potion and is the gentleman to the right of this picture.



Multiple Harrys! (Polyjuice potion once again employed.) Favorite Quote? Weasley Twins – “We’re identical!”


Ron wearing the locket aka Horcux. He wasn’t too pleasant after that…



One of the last things we see before the movie ends, Voldemort taking the Elder wand from the late Dumbledore.



I give this movie five stars out of five stars…. And will be seeing it again!

No comments: